Sunday, August 16, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!  I've had the idea for a little while now of creating a blog about life from Dad's perspective.  I have a 4 1/2 year old girl and an 8 week old boy.  I've been married 11 years and my wife and I are both 33.  We are high school sweethearts who dated all through college and finally got married upon graduation.  We are both occupational therapists.  We didn't have kids until our late 20s and now life is consumed with raising kids, balancing work, friends, family, and attempting to live a semi healthy lifestyle.

I want this blog to focus on balancing everything with as much sanity as possible.  This will be a place to share recipes (I am a dad who does most of the cooking), workout ideas (we are both always trying to squeeze in a run or workout when there is a free moment), parenting struggles, and basically anything else to help with busy schedules.

Feel free to comment and share this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment